LOV Hotel Collection operates several luxury resorts in the Alps and Southern France:
- Les Airelles (Palace, Courchevel)
Mythic palace and fairy tale castle located in the heart of the most glamorous French ski resort, Les Airelles is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful alpine hotels in the world. Henceforth among the 23 “Palaces de France”, it also figures on the primary list of the Leading Hotels of the World. Pierre Gagnaire runs the onsite gastronomic restaurant “Pierre Gagnaire pour Les Airelles”, rated 2 stars by the Michelin Guide.
- Aman Le Mélezin (Hotel, Courchevel)
A fortress-like mansion ideally set on the Bellecôte ski slope, Aman Le Mélézin is a holiday retreat offering 31 rooms and suites with the comfort and privacy of a manor.
- Le Chalet de Pierres (Restaurant, Courchevel)
Set on the Verdons ski slope, facing South in front of the Saulire mountain, Le Chalet de Pierres is the ideal place for a lunch break, indoor or on its exciting sunny terrace. Le Chalet de Pierres also offers evening events, private functions, ice-skating, DJ and a Moncler Boutique, etc.
- Chalet Ormello (Private chalet, Courchevel)
A 1,000sqm private chalet set on the ski slopes, only 3 minutes away from the centre of Courchevel…
- La Bastide de Gordes (Palace, Gordes)
An ancestral castle built on the edge of a cliff and overlooking one of the most beautiful villages in France, La Bastide de Gordes seems frozen in time above the magical landscape of the Luberon. In November 2016, La Bastide de Gordes was awarded the Palace distinction.
- Le Pan Deï (Hotel, Saint-Tropez)
A garden of Eden in the heart of Saint-Tropez, this is a mansion opened all year round and very close to the Place des Lices…
- Airelles Versailles (Versailles) under construction
- Airelles Val d’Isère (Val d’Isère) under construction
- Château de la Messardière (Saint Tropez) acquisition in progress